ОАО «MOZHAISKIY DOROZHNIK»
The organization was founded in November 1950 as a road-traffic station №85, since 1998 it’s called OAO “Mozhaiskiy Dorozhnik”.
THE MAIN BUSINESS ACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY:
- Building, reconstruction, rehabilitation and maintaining the motor roads;
- Output and placement of asphalt-concrete mixtures;
- Output of bitumen emulsion;
- Setup of the wearing course: NovaChip, surface treatment, Slurry-Seal;
- Renovation of city streets.
LICENCES AND CERTIFICATES:
- Certificate of allowance SRO SC “MOD SOYUZDORSTROY” № 0036.02-2009-5028000105-С-017 on the 4th October 2010;
- Licence for realization of activity of gathering, using, disposal, transporting and distribution of waste products of I-IV hazard class Series 077 № 00208 on the 27th June 2011;
- Certificate of conformance to requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2008 (ISO 9001:2008) SK № 12-02528 on the 12th of April 2013;
- Certificate of conformance to requirements of GOST R ISO 14001-2007 (ISO 14001) № ROSS RU.I297.04IE00 / SEM.02178 on the 12th of April 2013;
- Licence № 06-1/130-11 on the 6th of June 2011 for measuring conditions in the lab;
- Certificate of conformance of validation of the test laboratory OAO “Mozhaiskiy Dorozhnik” and conformance to its main requirements of GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2009 and GOST R ISO 10012-2008.
There are 3 production basis: the zentral, the basis of production and output of bitumen emulsion and asphalt-concrete mixtures, road maintaining sections.
For realization of works amount OAO “Mozhaiskiy Dorozhnik” has a set of high-efficiency machines and mechanisms:
- 121 automobiles, 60 road-building machineries;
- Asphalt-concrete producing machines: “TELETOMAT-160” (Germany), “BENNINGHOVEN-240” (Germany) with the maximum capacity of 160 and 240 tones per hour correspondingly, which are located on the 103 km of the motor-war M-1 “Belarus”. Total maximal output of the asphalt-concrete mixtures is 3500 tones per 24 hours;
- Machines of outputting of bitumen emulsions “BREINING (Germany) with the capacity of 10 tones per hour (Mozhaisk, Moscow region) and “EMULBITUM” (France) – 15 tones per hour (Tver);
- Bitumen depository with the capacity of 3000 tones;
- Crushing-and-sorting hardware;
- Our own dead-end siding with depositories and platform for unloading and storage of road-building materials (daily unloading is up to 30 cars);
- Three complexes for setup of asphalt-concrete cover: two are “DYNAPAC” (Sweden) and one is “DEMAG” (Germany);
- Two complexes for setup of surfacing treatment “SCHÄFFER” (Germany) and one complex for setup of wearing course “Slurry-seal” “ROADSAVER” (USA);
- Road harrows “WIRTGEN” W-2000, W-500 (Germany)
The team of OAO “Mozhaiskiy Dorozhnik” is now 373 people. Among them, 70 people have higher education, 63 have specialized secondary education (technique), 58 have record of service less than 15 years and 35 have the record of service about 30 years.
Today OAO “Mozhaiskiy Dorozhnik” provides the maintenance of about 600 km of motor roads in Moscow region – the customer is MCU “Mosavtodor”.
Besides, for the last few years our company takes part in tenders, which are held by the state company “Russian motor roads” on the sites of highways of M-1 ”Belarus” and M-3 “Ukraine”
In 2015 we have accomplished the works of the rehabilitation of the motor road M-1 “Belarus” (215-253 km and 130-32 km), the customer was state company “Avtodor”. The roads in Mozhaisk region were also rehabilitated with the sum of more than 200 million rubles. The customer is MCU “Mosavtodor”.
In 2016 the works of rehabilitation of Moscow regional roads are being held:
- The rehabilitation of municipal roads and yards in Ruza, Mozhaisk and Naro-Fominsk regions;
- The setup of carpet coat with the help of “NovaChip” technology on 22 objects with the common length of 54 km;
- The setup of carpet coat from macadam and mastic asphalt concrete-20 in Mozhaisk and Odintsovo regions on 6 objects with common length of 26 km.
In addition, the site of the motor road M-1 “Belarus” is being rehabilitated (132-160 km) with the replacement of the asphalt cover, recreational development on the 154 km and the building of the chapel on the border of Moscow and Smolensk regions. The tradition of building of the roadside icon-case was aborted almost 70 years ago and it will be recommenced with the blessing of the Patriarch.
Annual average of the executable works is over 1 billion rubles.
Company address: 143200, Russian Federation, Moscow region, Mozhaisk, Borodinskaya str, 33
Phone: +7 (49638) 20-634
Fax: +7 (49638) 20-872